Financial Assistance Program for Spay & Neuter Services
- Our program is limited by the amount of funds SpayGeorgia has available for assistance.
- SpayGeorgia receives no government funding.
- Our support depends on voluntary donations and fundraising.
- An additional limitation is the number of veterinarians in the program.
- We need veterinarian participation throughout the state of Georgia.
You can make a tax deductible contribution through Paypal.
- An account with Paypal is not necessary.
- You can use your credit card or bank account to support our work.
- Just click on the button above to contribute.
- Or you can use the form at the bottom of this page and mail your contribution. Thank you for your support!
What can I do to help?
- SpayGeorgia depends entirely on membership fees, donations, and fundraising events to support our programs.
- We do not receive monies from any group or government agency.
- Membership is only $25 per year and is tax-deductible.
- Members receive our quarterly newsletter and mailings about special events.
PET OVERPOPULATION means destroying thousands of dogs and cats each year.
- Approximately 70,000 puppies and kittens are born in the U.S. each day.
- An estimated 25 MILLION of these dogs and cats are left homeless each year.
- At least 17 MILLION dog and cats are destroyed yearly in shelters.
- An estimated 7 to 11 MILLION of these homeless animals die a painful death from starvation, disease, traps, exposure and at the wheels of motor vehicles.
SpayGeorgia’s alternative to this mass destruction is a Financial Assistance Program that allows for affordable and accessible spay and neuter services!
Too many puppies and kittens — not enough homes. In metro Atlanta alone, approximately 166 dogs and cats are destroyed each day at local shelters. We can only estimate the number of other homeless animals that die of starvation, disease, or on our streets.
Widespread spay/neuter can significantly reduce he number of homeless animals. This is a humane alternative to the “impound and destroy” system used by animal control agencies.
To increase the number of spayed and neutered dogs and cats in Georgia by operating a Financial Assistance Program for individuals needing help.
SpayGeorgia provides financial assistance to enable pet owners to purchase spay or neuter services. Veterinarians participating in our program offer a reduced spay or neuter fee to individuals receiving SpayGeorgia ‘s assistance. The final cost to the pet owner is reduced because of the combined financial assistance and reduced vet fees.
Pet owners purchase certificates directly from SpayGeorgia. Participating veterinarians redeem these certificates. All financial transactions are between the consumer and SpayGeorgia. Certificates are honored for six months.
SpayGeorgia needs YOUR help to reduce the number of dogs and cats destroyed each day!
Our success depends on your support.
All contributions are tax deductible.