How does SpayGeorgia's Spay/Neuter Program Work?
More than 110 veterinary clinics in Georgia have generously agreed to provide spaying and neutering services at a substantially reduced cost. The end result is that pet rescuers and caretakers who need financial assistance can have their pets spayed or neutered for about half of the normal cost.
To obtain a certificate:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will email the information packet containing our guidelines, certificate prices, participating vets, and an order form to you.
- If you do not have email, please call us at 770-662-4479 and leave your name and address and we will send the packet to you via U.S. Mail.
- You will receive an order form and a list of participating veterinary clinics in the mail.
- Complete the order form and return it to SpayGeorgia along with your payment.
- You will receive your low-cost certificate, which you can redeem at any participating veterinary clinic.
Who can obtain a low-cost Spay/Neuter Certificate?
No screening procedures are required in order to obtain a low-cost certificate from SpayGeorgia. Anyone who needs financial assistance in order to spay or neuter their pets can purchase up to six certificates in a six-month period. The number of certificates that are available is limited, because of limited SpayGeorgia funds.
What about SpayGeorgia's Educational Programs?
SpayGeorgia believes that education is the key to ending the cycle of “impound and kill” as a method of controlling pet overpopulation. Our humane education volunteers teach both children and adults the importance of kindness to animals and responsible pet care. The adult program is appropriate for civic social, and professional groups. Pet overpopulation degrades the quality of life in our communities, and is quite costly to taxpayers.